ConvertPlus is a well known and most popular Popup plugin for WordPress. It has the most advanced features that help you to transform your visitors into subscribers. ConvertPlus doesn’t require any coding language knowledge to build popups with it. You can create an opt-in popup in a matter of a few minutes using this plugin. It comes with an easy to use drag and drop editor to design the appearance of the popup. You can also use ready to use popup templates and customize them according to your needs. ConvertPlus plugin also allows you to add any custom background color or image as a background for a popup. This plugin also has 80+ eye-catchy animation effects for popups. You can also import Google fonts to make the popup font style more attractive.
ConvertPlus offers multiple popup locations, including Modal Popup, Full Screen, Slide-in, Scroll Box, and many others. With the help of this plugin, you can also create video popups to steal the attention of visitors. It also allows you to show inline forms using a shortcode to any location of your website. You can also display social sharing or follow button via popups to increase your social family from this plugin. ConvertPlus plugin can also display popups based on user’s actions by its option named ‘Trigger.’ With trigger option, you can enable well-timed, exit intent, after scroll, and users inactivity popups. Overall, CovertPlus is all in one solution for lead generation and pop builder for WordPress.
What’s New in ConvertPlus v3.5.12 (Changelog)
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.5.
- CSS improvements for Convert Plus Back-end.
- Fixed Popups not triggering when selected Blog/Post Page and/or FrontPage.
- Bugfix: Select box text not aligned under the Analytics Page.
- Improvement: Conditionally load Geo-Location files.
- Fixed: Not able to add new Social Media Network in Modules.
- Fixed: Social Media Template – Facebook share count and Twitter share count were not working.
- Users can now share non-personal usage data to help us test and develop better products.
- Fixed: PHP warnings showing for the Modules.
- Fixed: Content not displayed properly for the Modules in front-end.
- And some other minor improvements and bug fixes.